Accessibility Statement for Uniti Counselling Management SystemBellside Solutions Ltd. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibilityWe are continually reviewing Uniti's accessibility features, to ensure that through the development cycle, it remains compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG).
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of Uniti Counselling Management System:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include people with disabilities in our compliance testing.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Uniti Counselling Management System is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerationsThe web content and the operation of Uniti, although confined within a web browser, must have all the functionality and responsiveness of a desktop or mobile application. To this end, Uniti has three user modes:
- WCAG 2.1 (AA) mode, In this mode, the application, when presented to the user will be in full WCAG 2.1 AA mode without any exceptions.
- Screen Reading Mode, In this mode, all graphical functionality is removed and a text only version of the application is rendered to the user. This is more orientated towards screen reading software.
- Visual mode, this mode is more suited for non visually impaired users.
FeedbackOur commitment to the users of our software is that if there is any areas that do not meet satisfactory accessibility operations, then we will addressing this and providing the necessary updates to the software to resolve inaccessibility problems found by our users.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Uniti Counselling Management System. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers by contacting us direct firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical specificationsAccessibility of Uniti Counselling Management System relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Assessment approachBellside Solutions Ltd. assessed the accessibility of Uniti Counselling Management System by Self-evaluation.
This statement was created on 7 September 2020.